Welcome to UNH’s Writing Center and Center for Academic Resources!
We are glad you found us!
Click on the link to the left to create an account.
Sign in to make appointments with the Connors Writing Center (CWC) and the Center for Academic Resources (CFAR). CFAR academic mentors are also available through our drop-in hours, Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to 3:00 on the second floor of Smith Hall.
Our professional and peer staff members look forward to working with you.
Connors Writing Center, Dimond Library 329
The Connors Writing Center (CWC) provides free writing assistance to students and members of the UNH community in a no-pressure environment. Our highly skilled peer consultants have backgrounds in many different academic disciplines and are trained to work with students on all forms of writing during any stage of the writing process.
We please ask that graduate students please make appointments only with graduate writing assistants. Thank you.
Center for Academic Resources Smith Hall, Second Floor
The Center for Academic Resources (CFAR) is dedicated to your academic success.
Peer Academic Mentors (AMs):
- Peer student mentors who coach students on how to study smarter
- AMs' personalized approach focuses on: the courses you are taking, the study skills you want to learn, your time management goals, helping you get organized, and ways to improve your exam grades
- Schedule up to twice a week
- Learn more about the Academic Mentors here!
Professional Educational Counselors (ECs):
- Counsel students on issues impacting their success.
- With guidance, students create plans to reach their academic/personal goals
- Students have the option of in-person or zoom meetings with ECs
- Learn more about the Educational Counselors here!